Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Update - 2/5/2013

Just wanted to give an update on what is going on currently and when my next reviews will be coming.  Unfortunately there's this little thing called my MBA program that has kind of cut into my reading time as of late.  I hate it when real life intrudes on my fun time!  The good news is that I should be getting some new stuff to review from Deaditepress.com by the end of this month.  So i'm really looking forward to that and will have reviews of those books posted sometime in early March.  Right now to fill the time, i'm reading the Heritage of Shannara series by Terry Brooks as a simple mindless escapist read.  I like it because it's something that  I don't have to pay too much attention to.  Brooks has always been a favorite of mine because his books are very fun, fluff, and don't take themselves too seriously.  That's about it for now.  Just wanted to check in and say that i'm not dead and yes, new reviews will be forthcoming in the near future.  Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment